Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ) soared at $58.38, representing a gain of 95.1%. On Fri 11 Dec 20, ARVN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $29.93. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 14 Dec 20 at 04:54 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 27 Nov 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ)
Arvinas Inc, formerly Arvinas Holding Co LLC is a private biopharmaceutical company focused on developing first-in-class protein degradation therapeutics for cancers and other difficult-to-treat diseases. The company's proprietary PROTAC protein degraders, or Proteolysis-Targeting Chimera, work by inducing the cell's own ubiquitin-proteasome system to target, degrade and remove disease-causing proteins.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ), 95.06%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 35.07%
- GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE), 31.18%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 29.36%
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 28.4%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 28.21%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 26.97%