Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ) shot up today at $10.09, representing a gain of 25%. On Mon, 18 Nov 19, FULC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $8.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, 14 Nov 19 at 08:21 AM. From Tue, 29 Oct 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ)
Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It has developed a proprietary product engine which employs to identify and validate cellular drug targets that can modulate gene expression. Its product candidate, losmapimod, is a small molecule that was developed for the treatment of FSHD, a muscle wasting disorder that leads to physical impairments and disability.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 113.2%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 80.92%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 48.93%
- Athenex, Inc. (ATNX:NASDAQ), 35.66%
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ), 29.16%
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 25.49%
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ), 25.03%