Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.92, representing a gain of 26.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Feb 20 at 05:26 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 11 Feb 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Jan 20 at $2.27 with a volume of 27M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ)
Miragen Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which engaged in discovering and developing proprietary RNA (Ribonucleic acid)-targeted therapeutics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 44.98%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 38.48%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 32.42%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 30.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 28.97%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 27.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 26.35%
- The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET:NASDAQ), 23.1%