Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.87, representing a gain of 16.8%. On Wed, May 12, 2021, METC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 13, 2021 at 08:20 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 28, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ)
Ramaco Resources Inc is a operator and developer of high-quality, low-cost metallurgical coal in central and southern West Virginia and southwestern Pennsylvania.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 23.74%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 18.47%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 18.43%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 18.38%
- Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ), 16.79%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- MPLN (MPLN:NYSE), 16.26%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 15.66%