iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.32, representing a gain of 36.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Jan 20 at 08:31 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Fri 27 Dec 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 219.44%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 152.98%
- CSS Industries, Inc. (CSS:NYSE), 100%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 71.08%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 59.57%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 47.95%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 39.88%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 38.57%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 36.23%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 35.9%