Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $0.35, a gain of 37.6%. On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, SYN:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.22. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 07:04 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Mar 01, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT)
Synthetic Biologics Inc is a late-stage biotechnology company focused on developing gut microbiome therapeutics. It is also developing monoclonal antibody therapies for the treatment of pertussis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kidpik Corp. (PIK:NASDAQ), 158.15%
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII:NASDAQ), 49.7%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 45%
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR:NASDAQ), 40.25%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 39.43%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 37.56%
- Orphazyme A/S (ORPH:NASDAQ), 37.4%
- Innodata Inc. (INOD:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Neonode Inc. (NEON:NASDAQ), 33.02%
- Cingulate Inc. (CING:NASDAQ), 31.62%