Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ) soared at $0.52, representing a gain of 28.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 04 Sep 20 at 12:33 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 31 Aug 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $2.25 with a volume of 254M+.
About Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ)
Oasis Petroleum is an independent oil and gas producer in the United States. The company operates exclusively in the Williston Basin. At the end of 2018, the company reported net proven reserves of 321 million barrels of oil equivalent. Net production averaged 83,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2018, at a ratio of 77% oil and 23% natural gas and NGLs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 192.88%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 51.66%
- IPOB (IPOB:NYSE), 34.56%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 28.34%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 23.73%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 23.61%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 22.77%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 20.95%