The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $10.46, representing a gain of 70.1%. On Fri 01 Jan 21, PECK:NASDAQ touched a New 3-Month Intraday Low of $5.8. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 05 Jan 21 at 11:45 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 21 Dec 20, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 22.22% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 07 Oct 20 at $14.42 with a volume of 24M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 865.52%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 99.96%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 89.25%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 85.28%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 70.08%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 48.55%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.26%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 37.23%