New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $9.4, a gain of 73.4%. On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, GBR:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $5.42. From Fri, Jun 04, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at $6.15 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lydall, Inc. (LDL:NYSE), 85.4%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 73.43%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 58.21%
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN:NASDAQ), 49.28%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 24.64%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 21.69%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.05%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 19.09%