Acorn International, Inc. (ATV:NYSE) soared at $20.57, representing a gain of 36.5%. On Fri 09 Oct 20, ATV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $15.08. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 12 Oct 20 at 02:57 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 25 Sep 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Acorn International, Inc. (ATV:NYSE)
Acorn International Inc is a marketing and branding company. It is engaged in developing, promoting and selling a diverse portfolio of proprietary-branded products, as well as well-established and promising new products from third parties.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 112.69%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 86.52%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 57.23%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 41.8%
- IH (IH:NYSE), 40.25%
- Acorn International, Inc. (ATV:NYSE), 36.45%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 35.38%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 33.71%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 32.07%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 27.88%