Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE) rocketted at $6.9, a gain of 31.2%. On Mon 30 Nov 20, ARLO:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 24 Nov 20 at 05:58 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 16 Nov 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 24 Aug 20 at $7.3 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE)
Arlo Technologies Inc is engaged in the provision of security and video monitoring solutions for homes and businesses. Its product portfolio comprises Arlo Security Camera, Arlo Q and Arlo Q Plus, Arlo Pro, Arlo Baby, Arlo Audio Doorbell and Arlo Chime, and Arlo Security Light. The company conducts its business across three geographic regions: Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Geographically the company receives maximum revenue from the Americas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 371.17%
- STWO (STWO:NASDAQ), 100%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 54.32%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 53.79%
- Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP:NYSE), 42.99%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 32.93%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 31.18%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 30.89%
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN:NASDAQ), 29%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 28.45%