Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $13.94, representing a gain of 22.7%. On Tue 03 Nov 20, PRTA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $10.78. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 04 Nov 20 at 10:20 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 20 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ)
Prothena Corp PLC is a biotechnology company. It discovers and develops novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding or cell adhesion.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 51.2%
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB:NASDAQ), 43.97%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- ATHA (ATHA:NASDAQ), 24.13%
- ATHA (ATHA:NYSE), 24.13%
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN:NASDAQ), 23.8%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 23.32%
- Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- THRY (THRY:NASDAQ), 18.87%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 18.64%