Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE) rocketted at $0.99, representing a gain of 37.5%. On Mon, Jun 13, 2022, QD:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.72. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 05:28 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, May 31, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 31, 2022 at $0.95 with a volume of 5M+.
About Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE)
Qudian Inc is engaged in the operation of online platforms to provide small cash credit products in China. It uses big data-enabled technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, to transform the consumer finance experience in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 126.5%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 59.83%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 53.38%
- Symbotic Inc. (SYM:NASDAQ), 40.56%
- Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE), 37.48%
- Cepton Inc Com (CPTN:NASDAQ), 37.14%
- Applied UV Inc. (AUVI:NASDAQ), 36.43%
- Biote Corp Cl A (BTMD:NASDAQ), 33.68%
- Fast Radius Inc. (FSRD:NASDAQ), 31.66%