Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.75, a gain of 33.6%. On Wed 08 Jan 20, CAPR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.42. From Tue 17 Dec 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ)
Capricor Therapeutics Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company developing products for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases with a focus on heart failure.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 122.84%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 93.96%
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 45.09%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 36.53%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 34.96%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.71%
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH:NASDAQ), 31.72%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%