WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ) soared at $34.73, a gain of 25.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 06, 2021 at 02:55 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 21, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at $37.35 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ)
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) is a leading player in the $60 billion-plus global weight-management industry. As of December 2018, the company had 1.3 million active meeting subscribers worldwide (run by 8,300 meeting coaches) and 2.6 million active online subscribers. The company encourages healthy weight loss through exercise, nutrition, and portion control, with aspirations of evolving into a more holistic health/wellness provider. Weight Watchers also offers online 24/7 Expert Chat and personal coaching weight-management solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 85.82%
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ), 37.69%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 35%
- Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ), 25.92%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 24.9%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 23.18%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 22.9%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 22.07%
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ), 20.97%