CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.64, a gain of 33.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 09:36 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 02 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Feb 21 at $11.62 with a volume of 2M+.
About CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ)
Code Chain New Continent Ltd, formerly TMSR Holding Co Ltd together with its subsidiaries focuses on the research, development, production, and sale of solid waste recycling systems. It operates in three segments: Hubei Shengrong and Shengrong WFOE segment is engaged in the sale of solid waste recycling and comprehensive utilization equipment and trading of processed industrial waste materials; Wuhan HOST segment consists of research, development, production, and sale of coating materials; and Rong Hai segment engages in coal wholesales and sale of coke, steel, construction materials, mechanical equipment, and steel scrap.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 277.3%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 79.87%
- OCG (OCG:NASDAQ), 76.96%
- Aaron's, Inc. (AAN:NYSE), 74.07%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 62.55%
- Zhongchao Inc. (ZCMD:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- KUKE (KUKE:NYSE), 32.71%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 26.97%