Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.3, a gain of 27.5%. On Thu 21 May 20, SEEL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 19 May 20 at 01:04 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 07 May 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 18 Dec 19 at $1.71 with a volume of 2M+.
About Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ)
Apricus Biosciences Inc is engaged in the pharmaceutical industry. The company develops and commercializes products and product candidates in the areas of urology and rheumatology. Apricus' drug delivery technology is a permeation enhancer called NexACT. The company has over two product candidates in Phase II development, fispemifene for the treatment of symptomatic male secondary hypogonadism and RayVa for the treatment of Raynaud's phenomenon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yunhong International (ZGYH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NAVB:NYSEMKT), 91.34%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 70.21%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 39.69%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 38.03%
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN:NYSE), 35.06%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 32.03%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS:NASDAQ), 28.04%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 27.45%