Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.24, a gain of 49.4%. On Thu 24 Sep 20, IPDN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.78. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 04 Sep 20 at 08:43 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 10 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 29 Jun 20 at $3.98 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ)
Professional Diversity Network Inc is an operator of professional networks. It serves many communities, including Women, Hispanic-Americans, African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Disabled, Military Professionals, and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 81.48%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 71.28%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 50.3%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 45.5%
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 42.76%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 39.36%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 30.13%