General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ) shot up at $18.95, a gain of 55.7%. On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, GFN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $12.25. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 04:42 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Apr 01, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ)
General Finance Corp manufactures, leases & sells storage & freight containers, portable container buildings, portable liquid storage tank containers & modular buildings. The Company operates in Asia-Pacific area and North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ), 55.71%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 31.33%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.24%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 21.2%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 20%
- Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP:NYSE), 16.46%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 15.16%