Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.25, representing a gain of 64.3%. On Tue 10 Nov 20, FTEK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.82. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 06:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 27 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 07 Jul 20 at $1.4 with a volume of 14M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ)
Fuel Tech Inc provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, air pollution reduction and similar services to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It also provides nitrogen oxide reduction techniques, and helps improve the combustion units.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 237.08%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 64.26%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 34.66%
- Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ), 28.79%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 24.44%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 24.02%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 22.53%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 22.03%