Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ) jumped higher today at $0.49, representing a gain of 26.1%. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, 13 Nov 19 at 04:57 PM. From Mon, 28 Oct 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ)
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of novel, mechanism-targeted drugs to treat cancer and other serious disorders, with development operations in US and UK.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ), 442.99%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 55.14%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (PLX:NYSEMKT), 32.31%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 29.78%
- BiomX Inc. (PHGE:NYSEMKT), 29.2%
- Standard Diversified Inc. (SDI:NYSEMKT), 27.64%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 26.57%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 26.28%
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ), 26.1%