BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ) shot up at $11.85, a gain of 39.1%. On Fri 29 Jan 21, BCRX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $8.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Feb 21 at 01:59 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 15 Jan 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ)
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc is a pharmaceutical company that designs, optimizes and develops novel small-molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in the infectious and inflammatory diseases. It has its focus on oral treatments for rare diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 116.91%
- Leisure Acquisition Corp. (LACQ:NASDAQ), 111.18%
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX:NASDAQ), 62.76%
- Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ), 56.45%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 55.93%
- Viela Bio, Inc. (VIE:NASDAQ), 52.26%
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:NYSEMKT), 50.41%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 48.47%
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ), 39.08%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 33.62%