Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ) shot up at $25.77, representing a gain of 56.7%. On Thu 06 Aug 20, GRPN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $17.1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 07 Aug 20 at 12:59 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 23 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $35.8 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ)
Groupon Inc offers online local commerce marketplaces across the world which helps to connect merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Conduent Incorporated (CNDT:NASDAQ), 82.74%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 70.45%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 56.66%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 52.49%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 52.12%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 50.59%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 38.43%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 28.29%