FutureFuel Corp. (FF:NYSE) jumped higher at $14.22, representing a gain of 26.7%. On Mon, May 10, 2021, FF:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $11.22. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 10, 2021 at 04:56 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Apr 26, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FutureFuel Corp. (FF:NYSE)
FutureFuel Corp through its subsidiary manufactures diversified chemical products, bio-based products comprised of biofuels, and bio-based specialty chemical products. The company's two reporting segments include chemicals and biofuels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID:NASDAQ), 46.16%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 36.5%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 35.23%
- HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG:NASDAQ), 32.82%
- Saga Communications, Inc. (SGA:NASDAQ), 29.88%
- FutureFuel Corp. (FF:NYSE), 26.74%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 26.35%
- Ferro Corporation (FOE:NYSE), 23.89%
- China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. (PLIN:NASDAQ), 22.67%
- RBLX (RBLX:NYSE), 21.33%