The McClatchy Company (MNI:NASDAQ) soared at $1.5, a gain of 241.8%. On Wed 15 Jan 20, MNI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.49. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Jan 20 at 05:10 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 24 Dec 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The McClatchy Company (MNI:NASDAQ)
The McClatchy Co is a news and information publisher of publications such as the Miami Herald, the Kansas City Star, the Sacramento Bee, the Charlotte Observer, the (Raleigh) News and Observer, and the (Fort Worth) Star-Telegram.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The McClatchy Company (MNI:NASDAQ), 241.84%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 57.71%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 46.76%
- Internap Corporation (INAP:NASDAQ), 40.86%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 40.51%
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG:NYSE), 40.2%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 39.25%
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. (NTGN:NASDAQ), 38.21%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 37.91%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%