Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.96, representing a gain of 32.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 03 Dec 19 at 04:07 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 20 Nov 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ)
Ferroglobe PLC provides silicon and specialty metals. It produces silicon metal and silicon and manganese based alloy, serving customers in the specialty chemical, aluminum, solar, steel and ductile iron foundry industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT:NASDAQ), 56.65%
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX:NYSE), 44.83%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT:NYSE), 38.26%
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB:NASDAQ), 34.44%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 32.6%
- LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD:NYSE), 28.19%
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC:NASDAQ), 26.45%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 25.54%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 24.48%