Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME:NYSE) rocketted at $6.11, a gain of 23.2%. On Thu, Apr 28, 2022, ZYME:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 09:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Apr 14, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME:NYSE)
Zymeworks Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH:NASDAQ), 115.19%
- Vaxxinity Inc. (VAXX:NASDAQ), 84.22%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 69.41%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 40.46%
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII:NASDAQ), 30.57%
- Skylight Health Group Inc. (SLHG:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 24.97%
- Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME:NYSE), 23.19%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 22.58%
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF:NASDAQ), 22.54%