TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE) shot up at $4.59, representing a gain of 18.6%. On Fri 30 Oct 20, TMST:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 30 Oct 20 at 12:36 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 16 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE)
TimkenSteel Corp is the United States based manufacturer of alloy steel and carbon and micro-alloy steel. The company's portfolio includes SBQ bars, seamless mechanical tubing, and precision steel components.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI:NASDAQ), 61.96%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 60.16%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 32.75%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 25.83%
- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE), 23.29%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 23.24%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 18.6%