MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.06, a gain of 16.4%. On Fri 18 Sep 20, MVIS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Sep 20 at 09:04 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 04 Sep 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Jul 20 at $3.45 with a volume of 83M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ)
Microvision Inc is engaged in developing its proprietary PicoP display technology. Its technology can be used to create high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 42.86%
- Cubic Corporation (CUB:NYSE), 34.23%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- CorMedix Inc. (CRMD:NYSEMKT), 24.08%
- Roku, Inc. (ROKU:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 16.38%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 16.05%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 15.57%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 15.29%