Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.39, a gain of 27.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 07:36 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Apr 15, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at $2.74 with a volume of 43M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ)
Motus GI Holdings Inc is a medical technology company that develops single-use medical device system, the Pure-Vu system. It is designed to assist in the early detection of colorectal cancer and other diseases of the rectum and colon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 42.05%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 38.05%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 27.52%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- CryoLife, Inc. (CRY:NYSE), 24.22%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 23.21%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 17.91%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 17.05%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 16.53%