NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ) soared at $7.58, a gain of 39.1%. On Tue 26 May 20, NK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.75. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 12:16 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 12 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 16 Jan 20 at $9.9 with a volume of 32M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ)
NantKwest Inc is a biotechnology firm operating mainly in the United States. It undertakes research and discovery of drugs to cure virally-induced cancers, bacterial and fungal diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 136.04%
- LSAC (LSAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 73.61%
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN:NASDAQ), 69.05%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 51.11%
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (CLUB:NASDAQ), 46.13%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 44.17%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 39.92%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 39.08%
- Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP:NYSE), 34.32%