Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE) shot up at $0.75, representing a gain of 36.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 31 Mar 20 at 04:50 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 31 Mar 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE)
Natuzzi SPA designs, manufactures and sells contemporary and traditional leather & fabric-upholstered furniture including sofas, loveseats, armchairs, sectional furniture, motion furniture and sofa beds, living room furnishings and accessories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 211.95%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 66.23%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 44.8%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 43.13%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 41.28%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 36.18%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 32.61%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY:NASDAQ), 26.82%