Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ) soared at $0.99, a gain of 16.7%. On Tue 22 Sep 20, POAI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.84. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Sep 20 at 06:12 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 30 Mar 20 at $2.19 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ)
Precision Therapeutics Inc functions in the healthcare domain. It is a medical device company that develops and manufactures The STREAMWAY System, a solution for the collection and disposal of infectious fluids that result from surgical procedures and post-operative care. The Company distributes these products to hospitals, surgical centers and other medical facilities where bodily and irrigation fluids produced during surgical procedures must be contained, measured, documented and disposed of.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 1259.22%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS:NYSE), 20.97%
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ), 16.66%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 16.36%
- AMWL (AMWL:NYSE), 15.38%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 12.8%
- Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH:NYSE), 12.48%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 11.63%