Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.75, representing a gain of 73.4%. On Wed 03 Jun 20, KZR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.47. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Jun 20 at 04:42 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 20 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ)
Kezar Life Sciences Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in discovering and developing novel small molecule therapeutics to treat unmet needs in autoimmunity and cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 462.93%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 177.1%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 168.24%
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 121.07%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 93.24%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 83.76%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 83.38%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 75.93%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 73.38%
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA:NASDAQ), 63.09%