Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.38, a gain of 38.1%. On Thu 11 Jun 20, SEED:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.12. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:14 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 28 May 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 10 Jan 20 at $10.73 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ)
Origin Agritech Ltd along with its subsidiaries is an agricultural biotechnology company serving China. It is engaged in crop seed breeding, genetic improvement and the production, processing, distribution of seeds and related technical services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 80.81%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 76.25%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 71.52%
- Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ), 55.61%
- China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR:NASDAQ), 54.74%
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 51.21%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 40.65%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 40.19%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 38.1%