OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. (OCFT:NYSE) shot up at $0.9, representing a gain of 45.8%. On Wed, Oct 26, 2022, OCFT:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.9. From Wed, Oct 12, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at $2.3 with a volume of 1M+.
About OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. (OCFT:NYSE)
OneConnect Financial Technology Co Ltd is a provider of technology platforms that enable digital transformations. Its platform provides cloud-native technology solutions that integrate financial services with market technology. The company offers technology applications and technology-enabled business services to financial institutions in China. Its technology solutions covers multiple verticals in the financial services industry, including banking, insurance and asset management, across the full scope of their businesses from sales and marketing and risk management to customer services and operations, as well as technology infrastructure such as data management and cloud services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ESSA Pharma Inc. (EPIX:NASDAQ), 180.23%
- OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. (OCFT:NYSE), 45.78%
- RLX Technology Inc. American Depositary Shares each representing the right to receive one (1) Class A (RLX:NYSE), 42.98%
- Cipher Mining Inc. (CIFR:NASDAQ), 42.56%
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. (EVFM:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Loyalty Ventures Inc. (LYLT:NASDAQ), 39.6%
- EQONEX LIMITED (EQOS:NASDAQ), 38.24%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 37.44%
- Femasys Inc. (FEMY:NASDAQ), 33.02%
- LMF Acquisition Opportunities Inc. (LMAO:NASDAQ), 30.25%