Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ) soared at $0.45, a gain of 24.6%. On Thu, Apr 29, 2021, FAMI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.36. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 03:16 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu, Apr 15, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at $2.47 with a volume of 3M+.
About Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ)
Farmmi Inc is engaged in processing and distributing dried edible mushrooms, mainly Shiitake and Mu Er mushrooms, and trading other agricultural products such as tea.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 42.05%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 38.05%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 27.52%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- CryoLife, Inc. (CRY:NYSE), 24.22%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 23.21%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 17.91%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 17.05%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 16.53%