HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSE) shot up at $0.75, a gain of 41.2%. On Fri 15 May 20, HEXO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 03:01 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 01 May 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 21 Nov 19 at $2.7 with a volume of 22M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSE)
HEXO Corp is a consumer packaged goods cannabis company that creates and distributes innovative, easy-to-use and easy-to-understand products to serve the Canadian cannabis market. The company serves adult-use market under the HEXO brand, while continuing to serve its medical cannabis clients through the well-known Hydropothecary brand. The company offers dried cannabis; Elixir, a cannabis oil sublingual mist product line; and Decarb, an activated fine-milled cannabis powder product.
Top 10 Gainers:
- cbdMD, Inc. (YCBD:NYSEMKT), 81.44%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 79.31%
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ:NASDAQ), 64%
- PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG:NASDAQ), 57.5%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 52.68%
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSE), 41.22%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 37.39%
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG:NYSE), 34.96%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 33.46%