Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) soared at $3.6, representing a gain of 24.6%. From Thu 20 Feb 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 27 Feb 20 at $5 with a volume of 6M+.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 130.99%
- Digirad Corporation (DRAD:NASDAQ), 114.42%
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 56.52%
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE), 50.44%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 43.78%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.49%
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc. (MNLO:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- TEGNA Inc. (TGNA:NYSE), 26.49%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 24.57%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 24.54%