The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.73, representing a gain of 63.7%. On Tue 21 Apr 20, PECK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.5. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 22 Apr 20 at 11:04 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue 07 Apr 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Apr 20 at $6.07 with a volume of 3M+.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 118.82%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 98.21%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 63.71%
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW:NYSE), 59.21%
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL:NYSE), 58.68%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 45%
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU:NASDAQ), 37.3%
- Snap Inc. (SNAP:NYSE), 36.74%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 35.18%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 34.19%