Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.57, representing a gain of 24.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 14 Oct 20 at 02:10 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 29 Sep 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $1.34 with a volume of 318M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ)
Novan Inc together with its subsidiaries is a North Carolina based clinical-stage drug development company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 260.92%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 147.83%
- Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG:NASDAQ), 32.89%
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX:NASDAQ), 31.17%
- VOXX International Corporation (VOXX:NASDAQ), 31.02%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 24.13%