Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $24.5, representing a gain of 56.4%. On Fri 29 Jan 21, THCB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $15.97. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Feb 21 at 08:53 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 15 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 28 Dec 20 at $20.93 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ)
Tuscan Holdings Corp is a blank check company. It is formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 116.91%
- Leisure Acquisition Corp. (LACQ:NASDAQ), 111.18%
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX:NASDAQ), 62.76%
- Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ), 56.45%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 55.93%
- Viela Bio, Inc. (VIE:NASDAQ), 52.26%
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:NYSEMKT), 50.41%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 48.47%
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ), 39.08%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 33.62%