Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.2, representing a gain of 87.6%. On Thu 16 Apr 20, ENSV:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Apr 20 at 08:22 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 02 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 27 Mar 20 at $0.17 with a volume of 20M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT)
Enservco Corp and its wholly-owned subsidiaries provides well enhancement and fluid management services to the domestic onshore oil and natural gas industry. These services include frac water heating, hot oiling and acidizing among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 87.56%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 74.24%
- Eros International Plc (EROS:NYSE), 55.61%
- Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY:NASDAQ), 47.47%
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Silvergate Capital Corporation (SI:NYSE), 37.2%
- Akorn, Inc. (AKRX:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 31.3%