Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.82, representing a gain of 122%. On Fri 20 Nov 20, FTEK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 06:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 06 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 11 Nov 20 at $2.05 with a volume of 159M+.
About Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ)
Fuel Tech Inc provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, air pollution reduction and similar services to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It also provides nitrogen oxide reduction techniques, and helps improve the combustion units.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 237.56%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 122.05%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 88.18%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 86.81%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 70.13%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 69.44%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 64.62%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 64.18%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 57.78%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 56.6%