Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ) shot up at $13, a gain of 60.1%. From Mon 20 Jul 20, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ)
Betterware de Mexico SAPI de CV is a direct-to-consumer selling company, focused on the home organization segment for which product portfolio includes home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, among other categories. The company purchases the Home Organization Products and sells them through 9 catalogs throughout the year. It derives all of its revenue from the Mexican market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%