Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.17, representing a gain of 47.6%. On Wed, Jun 29, 2022, BBI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.17. From Wed, Jun 15, 2022, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at $0.28 with a volume of 163M+.
About Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ)
Brickell Biotech Inc is a United States-based clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics for the treatment of skin diseases. Its pipeline consists of therapeutics for Hyperhidrosis, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, Psoriasis, and Other prevalent severe skin diseases. The company's pipeline products include Sofpironium Bromide, BBI-3000 and BBI-6000 among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 114.29%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- Decibel Therapeutics Inc. (DBTX:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Agrico Acquisition Corp. (RICO:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- Aditxt Inc. (ADTX:NASDAQ), 39.76%
- PARTS iD Inc. Class A (ID:NYSEMKT), 38.24%
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI:NASDAQ), 32.04%
- Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE), 29.45%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 28.01%