Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE) shot up at $6.11, a gain of 29.4%. On Wed, Jun 29, 2022, GROV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 10:25 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri, Jun 17, 2022, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 37.50% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at $12.5 with a volume of 1M+.
About Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE)
Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc is engaged in providing consumer products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 114.29%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- Decibel Therapeutics Inc. (DBTX:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Agrico Acquisition Corp. (RICO:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 39.98%
- Aditxt Inc. (ADTX:NASDAQ), 39.76%
- PARTS iD Inc. Class A (ID:NYSEMKT), 38.24%
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI:NASDAQ), 32.04%
- Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE), 29.45%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 28.01%