LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE) rocketted at $3.39, a gain of 32.9%. On Wed 30 Dec 20, LXU:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 24 Dec 20 at 05:42 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 16 Dec 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 17 Aug 20 at $3.21 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE)
LSB Industries Inc is a chemical manufacturing, marketing and engineering company.The Company is engaged in manufacturing and selling of chemical products. It also manufactures and sells water source and geothermal heat pumps and air handling products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 70.89%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 56.93%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 46.67%
- Ashford Inc. (AINC:NYSEMKT), 45.67%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 44.62%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 44.51%
- Intrepid Potash, Inc. (IPI:NYSE), 36.13%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 35.39%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 32.94%
- AirNet Technology Inc. (ANTE:NASDAQ), 32.73%