Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.83, a gain of 46.3%. On Tue 21 Jul 20, KGJI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.57. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Jul 20 at 07:37 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 07 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $0.71 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ)
Kingold Jewelry Inc is a professional designers and manufacturers of 24-karat gold jewelry and Chinese ornaments. It develops, promotes and sells products including gold necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, and pendants to the jewelry market in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 121.92%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 56.3%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 56.29%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 37.24%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 31.99%
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 28.91%
- At Home Group Inc. (HOME:NYSE), 27.37%