Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE) soared at $1.75, representing a gain of 17.4%. On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, CSLT:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.49. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 09:05 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Apr 14, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 03, 2021 at $2.36 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE)
Castlight Health Inc offers a health benefits platform that engages employees to make health care decisions and enables employers to communicate and measure their benefit programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 24.2%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 23.38%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 22.84%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ), 20.48%
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ), 19.57%
- Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE), 17.45%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 16.92%
- VEREIT, Inc. (VER:NYSE), 16.04%